What is a Seated Massage?
- Is given by a professional massage practitioner
- Lasts from 10 to 30 minutes
- Uses no oil
- Is done fully clothed
- Treats the head, neck, shoulders, back, arms & hands
- Can be adapted to special needs
- Leaves you relaxed, refreshed, ready for work and the day’s endeavors
Why On-Site Seated Massage?
On-site seated massage has been effectively relieving stress in the workplace and other places outside of the massage therapist’s office for over 20 years. Smart employers use it because massage:
- Reduces muscle tension and associated pain.
- Boosts energy & alertness by calming the central nervous system & increasing circulation.
- Helps the person being massaged identify and release tension on their own.
- Provides a complete change of pace so that the body and mind can relax an rejuvenate.
It’s Easy to Set Up
Our portable massage chairs can be set up and dismantled quickly and easily. Just pick a place. A conference room, break room, even a quiet corner will work just fine.
On-site seated massage is an exceptional addition to a corporate wellness program, used by organizations large and small such as Apple, H.J Heinz, Rodale Press, universities, government agencies, medical and dental practices and more.
- Stress in the work place is costly to any business.
- Up to 90% of all visits to primary care physicians are for stress-related complaints.
- Over 50% of lost work days are stress related.
- 14% of workers say stress caused them to quit or change jobs in the past two years.
On-Site Seated Massages Can Be Enjoyed at:
- The work place
- Corporate or community events
- An exhibit booth at a trade show
- Corporate retreats
- Beauty salons
- Bridal parties
- $110 – $125 per hour
- 1 hour minimum
- Additional charges may apply for transportation and parking.
Directions and Phone
1799 Clairmont Rd. Suite #104
Decatur, GA 30033